An expert in data analysis of Google AdWords accounts is someone who has a deep understanding of how to use the data and metrics provided by the AdWords platform to improve the performance of digital advertising campaigns. This includes analyzing key performance indicators (KPIs) such as conversion rates, click-through rates, and cost per click, as well as identifying areas for optimization.
Some of the specific tasks that an expert in data analysis of Google AdWords accounts may perform include:
- Analyzing search query reports to identify negative keywords and improve the relevance of ad campaigns
- Utilizing Google Analytics to track website traffic and conversion data to understand the effectiveness of AdWords campaigns
- Optimizing ad copy, landing pages, and targeting to increase conversion rates and improve the return on ad spend
- Using data from A/B testing to improve ad copy and landing pages
- Monitoring and analyzing competitors’ campaigns to stay ahead of the competition.
This person should also be able to use the data to improve branding by identifying the target audience and tailor the ads to them.