Rs. 185.30 (26th November, 2020) is the current Indiabulls Housing Share Price BSE.
Last 1 month (November) was the golden period of stock player and investors during COVID-19 issue worldwide. From Rs. 145.30 to Rs. 185.35 is the best growth of share investors and holders.
What is the reason of growth?
The key reason was Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Change in Directorate. In this change in directorate, many monitory and operational improvement decisions taken for the benefits of the company Indiabulls Housing.
Similarly, Compliances-Reg. 57 (1) – Certificate of interest payment/Principal in case of NCD has created impact on interest payment benefits for the share holders.
There few other market sentiments that’s why India Bulls Housing Finance is growing good into the market.
What is 52 Wk High and Low?
|52 Wk High||376.80|
|52 Wk Low||81.25|
In December, 2019, share price of Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd was around Rs. 375+ but after pandemic, most of the share stock crashed. In that same rally. This stock got hit and gone for 52 week low price. But now things are stable and finance sector is growing.
Reason of finance is customers are ready to invest in real estates, gold, investment plans, cars and buying products.
- Current Price: Rs. 185.30
- About: It’s (Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited) a mortgage lender. India’s second largest housing finance company and is regulated by the National Housing Bank.
- History: It was founded in 2005 & part of Sameer Gehlaut’s Indiabulls group and contributes approximately 80% of the groups turnover.
- Headquarter: Indian Headquarter is located at Gurugram
- Customer Care Number: If you have any query then you can connect with them on toll free number (1800 200 7777).
- Revenue of 2019: 17,027 crores INR (US$2.4 billion)
Related post: Multibagger Penny Stocks
These are following information are not promotional, it’s only for education purpose. Hope this helps. Thanks!!