PMAY is known as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. PMAY is a Government program that was initiated by Govt. of India for affordable housing for urban poor (below poverty line) common people.
By using PMAY urban policy, Indian Government is aiming more than 20 million (2 crore) affordable houses to create and allocate within the date range of 31 March 2022.
Who is eligible for Pradhan Manti Awas Yojana (Urban)?
By this scheme following individuals and families are valid and eligible for this scheme:
- Families of Economically Weak. It means families who are earning income up to Rs. 3 Lakh. These income families are called as EWS (Economically Weaker Section).
- Families of Middle Income strength. It means families who are earning income up to Rs. 12 Lakh are eligible for this scheme. It’s called as MIG (Middle Income Group).
- Families of Low Income strength. That are earning income till or under Rs. 6 Lakh per year are eligible for this plan. It’s called as LIG (Low Income Group).
These are the plan of PMAY (U) by Modi sarkar. This Mission launched on 25th June 2015.
You May Love To Read Following Topics:
- UP Election 2022
- Moneycontrol Benefits
- FreeFire India Companionship 2022
- Pregnancy Test At Home
- M/S Full Form In Business
- Banking Cheque Type
- Best Job Portal in India For Youth
- How To Choose Stocks
- Internship Certificate Format
- How To Check PF Balance By Just One Missed Call?
- Write An Email To Continue The Work From Home
How to PMAY online apply?
You can go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and search your location property and register yourself and apply online on it. If you are lucky and win the lottery then you will get the affordable house for your family.
Read more blogs related on Govt. policies:
- IPO of Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corp Ltd (IRCTC)
- Land rates of J&K (Jammu & Kashmir) 2020 – Residential Prices
- Yoni Massage Therapy – Tips For Your Love Life