How to turn off the Flipkart augmented reality camera?
The augmented reality camera has been a fairly recent thing on Flipkart, so there is no alternative to this post. You can find an exhaustive guide to the AR camera on Flipkart’s support page.
First, open the Flipkart app on your phone.
Flipkart Ar camera is one of the most popular AR camera in India, and has a huge fan following. But all the work and efforts Flipkart done to sell it can’t give you satisfaction. You have to do it yourself.
If you are looking for a simple way to flipkart ar camera off then this guide is for you.
This article gives an easy solution if you have lost your FlipKart AR Camera, or have forgotten the passcode of your FlipKart AR Camera. In this guide, we will teach you how to:
- Unlock your FlipKart AR Camera (Manual Mode)
- Make sure that your FlipKart AR Camera is working correctly (Manual Mode)
- Reset your FlipKart AR Camera Passcode (Manual Mode)
To unlock and reset the passcode, please follow these steps:
- Hold down the Power button for 5 seconds until the “Flipkart” screen appears on your screen.
- Press L1 + R3 at the same time to enter into language selection screen.
- Press L2 + R4 after completing language selection screen to select “English”.
- Press R2 + L2 when done with selection process to return back into “Flipkart” main menu and press X on upper right corner of screen to start flashing mode.
- Hold down Power button for few seconds till you see “FLIP” message appear on screen (the flashing message might take few second).
- Release Power button and press X again on upper right corner of screen 5 times in a row with no hesitation so that laptop turns off automatically without any sound or notification during this process 🙂
Note : If LED flashes while pressing X twice , please get hold of power button immediately and check if there is anything wrong with it like battery connection etc..
- Align the red dot with line below left side of LCD monitor , which should be aligned with center of LCD monitor’s display , if it’s not , please refer here 7 (last step)
- Once device turned off, release Power button and press X again on upper right corner of screen 5 times in a row with no hesitation so that laptop turns off automatically without any sound or notification during this process 🙂
- The device turned off successfully! Now perform Step 8 above again but point L2 + R4 at top left corner of LCD monitor instead of center position , repeat Step 7 manually
There are several ways to turn off AR camera on flipkart. Flipkart AR Camera is a popular product among flipkart customers. If you want to switch off AR Camera on Flipkart then you can easily do so by following these method:
1. Go to Settings option in your Flipkart app
2. Scroll down to Other options and tap on Switch Off
3. Tap on More option and load the active mode which will be Off
4. Now the camera is turned off, but the screen is still active, so you can do some fun activities with it.
5. If a picture is snapped while your camera is switched off, you can also save it as a digital image by tapping on the Save option from above.
Scroll down and tap on “Settings”.
The camera on the flipkart AR smartphone is a “converging” one: it has a wide-angle lens, but since it is meant for taking pictures, you have to cover the lens when you take pictures.
So, if you have a wider-angle lens but want to take pictures of people and things, you have to close the lens altogether. This makes it impossible to take quick shots of your friends or family members in places where you don’t want lots of people in your photo.
In other words, if you want to use your flipkart AR smartphone as a selfie camera (or at least as an interesting one), you need to be careful not to put too much pressure on the screen because there is no way either flash or zoom can be turned off with that kind of force.
Tap on “Camera”.
Flipkart, the largest online and offline retailer in India, is currently engaged in a battle with Snapdeal for market share. This battle is about to escalate quite significantly as Flipkart has recently introduced a new camera (the AR Flipkart Camera) on its website.
The AR Flipkart Camera has been designed by the team at Snapdeal to help users find products across categories and brands. In case you are confused with the difference between the two websites, I will explain it briefly:
Snapdeal was founded in 2011 by Kunal Bahl, who turned his passion for finding products he can’t find elsewhere into a lucrative business model and now runs one of the biggest e-commerce portals in India. It boasts of more than 50 million active shoppers who come every day to purchase their desired products every day. Snapdeal’s cut off price for products is always cheaper than Flipkart’s. As a result of this strategy, Snapdeal has become the fastest growing e-commerce portal in India which was valued at $3 billion USD last year alone.
On the contrary, Flipkart was founded in 2006 by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal as an online marketplace that sells products from hundreds of global brands like Apple, Samsung and Nike among others. It had an initial valuation of $1 billion USD last year but it has since seen tremendous growth as it now claims over 125 million customers across 27 different countries around the world (including India). The company is valued at $9 billion USD with around 100 million active customers every month (IFR).
The key differences between these two companies are that:
• Snapdeal focuses on product search whereas Flipkart focusses on sale;
• Snapdeal charges lower prices whereas Flipkart charges higher prices;
• Snapdeal prides itself on being more transparent whereas Flipkart tends to be secretive;
• Snapdeal provides excellent customer support whereas Flipkart does not provide any support whatsoever;
So what makes these two companies so special? Well, let’s start from where they are alike: both companies want to become bigger than their competitors. They have no interest in simply expanding their market share or adding more customers; they want them to get active — not just buy from them once but become active users themselves. And that means that both have zero interest in providing services for other companies’ products or services — something which many smaller startups do.
Tap on “Augmented Reality Camera”
Flipkart’s AR camera is an interesting product. It’s a bit like the wearable camera from Snapchat, but with a lot more scope for flexibility in design and location. In other words, it’s really cool.