This is an article I wrote for my blog a while ago. It’s been sitting in drafts for a while, but I figured it was time to get it out there.
All gyms in India are supposed to be open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. As you can probably guess, this is not something that can be easily accommodated by any one individual business owner (or for that matter, the government). And yet, it is absolutely essential.
There are two basic reasons for this:
• A gym must offer a variety of services that its customers need and desire
• A gym must be well-maintained and ensure the safety and security of its customers
If you are running your own gym or have a successful operation of your own, you should definitely consider these points. If not you might want to take advice from anyone who has any experience operating in this sort of environment — whether they are long-time operators or people who just opened their own gym recently.
In order to meet the above requirements, gyms will need to adhere to several standards (mostly relating to physical appearance). These include:
• Color – The color should either stand out against the background or blend well with it (as in most cases, white is hard to achieve). No flashy colors or graphic patterns are acceptable; simply bright colors like red, black and blue work best. It would also make sense if your color schemes had some other theme going on such as green or orange for example; either way though do not use bold colors; it makes your gym look tacky instead of classy. If yours does not have enough room on its walls for all the artwork then use less graphic/colorful designs (but still make sure they make sense within the context of the overall design)
• Lighting – LED lighting (most common) is preferred as it saves energy and costs (as well as easy maintenance). All brand new gyms should have LED lighting installed; start-up gyms will require additional lighting depending on where they are located and how much equipment they have so they can run efficiently. These lights should be three times brighter than regular light bulbs with dimmers so you can control their intensity depending on what time of day you want them on (and also during peak hours when people tend to congregate at night-time)
When deciding what kind of lights to use there are some guidelines: • The brighter options would be
What are the guidelines for gym reopening in India?
If you are interested in reopening a gym in India, you have probably already heard some of the common myths and misconceptions. We would like to clear some things up.
Most people think that you need to be registered with the Sports Authority of India (SAI) to reopen your gym. This is not true. You do not need to be a sports person or even registered with the SAI.
You do not need a permit either — there is nothing stopping someone from opening as many gyms as they want, there are no licenses required, and no one can stop them from doing so.
What are your options?
Without any license, it is technically possible for anyone to open their own gym without having permissions from any government agency — this means that there is no way for the SAI or other authorities to check on whether you are following any legal requirements.
You only have one option: No license, No permit and keep going until you have enough members who trust you enough to respect their privacy and privacy rights by not asking questions about your activities
This is what we suggest. Go ahead, let’s see if it works out!
How can following the guidelines help you build your business?
We were told to follow this step-by-step guide before opening a gym. The idea is that once you are up and running, it will help get you in the right mindset for the business. Obviously we followed this step by step guide and the business flourished, though after about six months we realized there was something missing and called it off.
So what do you need to follow?
1) You should have a gym in your city if you are going to open one. You should have a gym in your city if you are going to open one. You should have a gym in your city if you are going to open one.
2) You must ensure that all staff members will train regularly at least once per week (for example, one training session per day). This includes the trainers, sales people, managers and other staff, depending on the size of your business and its needs. This includes the trainers, sales people, managers and other staff, depending on the size of your business and its needs.
3) All members must be paid according to daily fee rate (not monthly). This means that members should pay every three months or so for any equipment they use regularly (for example, as a result of purchasing some new gear or training). Members should pay every three months or so for any equipment they use regularly (for example, as a result of purchasing some new gear or training).
4) A fixed price list must be provided with pricing at first launch; later on adding more prices / discounts can be done but it must be at least priced out of pocket with no overheads incurred by us. A fixed price list must be provided with pricing at first launch; later on adding more prices / discounts can be done but it must be at least priced out of pocket with no overheads incurred by us.
5) Staff training together (at least two sessions per month); this is very important as well as continuing regular sessions to improve team work; especially important for existing staff who know how things work and how things will change over time without them knowing about it.
Employees who don’t train during regular intervals may sometimes miss opportunities for learning about new products live and learn from what others have already done with their own product plans/knowhow etc.; particularly helpful for those who are not exposed to other products’ marketing efforts beforehand so they may not see benefits from those efforts in their own personal cases (whereas an employee who understands
What are some of the things you should keep in mind when reopening your gym?
Your gym is a community space, and a great place to share your knowledge, enjoy your community and more. Some of the things which should be kept in mind while reopening are:
1. Being transparent with the existing members and asking them whether they want to continue as an existing member or join us as new members.
2. Understand the needs of your community before setting up any structure.
3. You should have a website that is easy to use by potential customers (this will help you sell more of your products and services).
4. Having a good content plan in place will help you attract new customers and grow your business.
5. You should have all the necessary staff (exercise professionals) on board to run the gym effectively so that you don’t have to worry about hiring or training them on opening day itself.