12 Money-Saving Features on the SunTrust Business Online and Mobile Banking Application
This is an article about how SunTrust is a leader in online and mobile banking, providing a range of tools and services to help you manage your finances. Now you can access your accounts from suntrust.com or the Mobile Banking app with just a few taps on your smartphone!
SunTrust is a leader in online and mobile banking, providing a range of tools and services to help you manage your finances. Now you can access your accounts from suntrust.com or the Mobile Banking app with just a few taps on your smartphone!
Features of SunTrust Business Online and Mobile Banking Application:
- You can monitor account balances, transfer funds between accounts, pay bills online, buy stocks, and more all from the convenience of home or office without having to wait for hours at an ATM machine.
- The App will notify you if there is any unusual activity on your account so that you don’t have to worry about fraudulent charges popping up out of nowhere.
- Get instant cash at the nearest SunTrust ATM without having to use your debit card.
- You can easily create sub-accounts for family members with their own unique login credentials.
- If you’re traveling, you don’t have to worry about carrying around multiple credit or debit cards since you can keep all of them in one convenient place on the app.
- If you happen to misplace your smartphone, the Mobile Banking app has a remote wipe feature that can be set up to protect your account information if your phone is stolen by deleting all of your credentials remotely.
- The real-time mobile deposit allows you to deposit checks remotely by just taking a picture of it on the go.
- The Mobile Banking app has a location feature that can also be used to find nearby ATMs and SunTrust branches.
- Bookmark your favorite accounts for quick access on the home screen.
- If you’re using an Android device, the Mobile Banking app will provide check deposit instructions in case you don’t have a smartphone.
- The Bill Pay feature allows you to make bill payments from anywhere in the world.
- Receive alerts when your account balance is low or a charge is made on your debit card.
SunTrust’s New Mobile App Makes Checking Your Account Easier than Ever
SunTrust has a new mobile app for customers. It will bring a whole new level of convenience and accessibility to your financial accounts.
Features of the App include:
- Simplified account access from any device, anytime, anywhere
- Alerts on unusual activity or low balances so you can stay ahead of your finances
- GPS locator that can pinpoint ATMs and branches near you, as well as let you know when there’s a SunTrust ATM closer than five miles away
- Snap pictures of checks with your smartphone and deposit them remotely
- Location services that will show you the nearest ATMs and branches and allow you to find ATM and branch locations (by zip code) around the world
SunTrust Business Online Banking
>write about SunTrust Business Online banking & ATM /branch locator features
You can monitor account balances, transfer funds between accounts, pay bills online, buy stocks, and more all from the convenience of home or office. The ATM/branch locator feature makes managing your money easy with locations for the nearest ATMs and branches. You can also find an ATM closer than five miles away from your current location.
Other features include:
- Deposit checks remotely with the mobile app
- View transaction history and account balances
- Transfer funds between SunTrust account securely and quickly
You can even view/track packages, manage invoices, transfer payments, and more when you download the SunTrust Merchant Services App. The Mobile Deposit feature makes it.
SunTrust has a cash management system in which you can manage your money on this app.
With Mobile Deposit, just take a picture of the front and back of any personal or business check with your smartphone and deposit it into your SunTrust account. It’s fast, easy, and secure. Plus, if you ever lose your phone you can simply prevent access to all online credentials remotely.