Intro of GLMR (Glimmer)
We are excited to announce that Glimmer (GLMR) is now being traded on WazirX!
As a part of our rapid listing initiative, we will enable GLMR deposits on WazirX. This means that GLMR can be purchased and sold in the USDT market.
Glimmer is now listed at WazirX in USDT market
Glimmer is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start GLMR trading by enabling its deposits on WazirX via Binance.
Signup on Wazirx To Trade Crypto
Get Upto 10% via our code
Deposit & Withdrawal of GLMR on WazirX via Binance
We are now listing GLMR on Binance, which is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world.
With this move, we are facilitating the deposit and withdrawal of GLMR via Binance, which is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world. We have also enabled deposits and withdrawals of GLMR via WazirX to buy and sell GLMR in USDT.
GLMR is a cryptocurrency that will be listed on WazirX and can now be bought, sold, traded in the WazirX market. There are two ways to acquire it:
- You can buy WazirX tokens from our website via the exchange menu.
- You can trade WazirX on exchanges such as Binance.
What is a Rapid Listing Initiative?
Rapid Listing Initiative refers to a program by which we give more exposure to certain digital assets, primarily cryptocurrencies, within the market. A considerable number of tokens are already listed on our exchange, including: AirSwap (AST), Dash (DASH) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
With the introduction of GLMR on WazirX, you can now buy and sell GLMR in USDT. You will not be able to withdraw your GLMR deposits or withdraw your GLMR balances. We have also added an option to launch GLMR trading on Binance once it becomes available on our exchange.
How to Buy/Sell/Trade GLMR
First, you need to login to Binance. Then, you can start trading GLMR by following the instructions for trading BTC in our new Binance tutorial.
Regarding GLMR deposits and withdrawals:
- You can only deposit/withdraw/receive Glimmer on your Binance account. The deposit address can be found on the Deposit tab in Binance (or on the Deposits page) after logging into Binance.
- The Glimmer transaction ID is “GLMR-tdQQEJ” (this will be replaced with a new transaction ID when your transaction is processed).
- Yes, it is possible to send GLMR out of the network by using an external wallet or a smart contract – just make sure that it is not run on the same system as your Binance wallet! Read our guide on how to move tokens outside of the network here.
Read Similar Articles: