To draw a trendline in Tradingview, follow these steps:
- Open the Tradingview chart that you want to draw a trendline on.
- Select the Trend Line drawing tool from the toolbar on the left-hand side of the chart.
- Click on the starting point of the trendline and drag your cursor to the end point of the trendline. As you drag, a line will appear on the chart.
- Once you have drawn the trendline, you can adjust its position and length by clicking and dragging the line.
- You can also customize the appearance of the trendline by changing its color, line style, and thickness using the toolbar that appears above the chart.
In the tradingview app or your broker demat account, you can use “ALT + T“. Then you can draw your perfect line on the charts. This will be applicable on stocks, indices.
It’s important to note that there are different types of trendlines that you can draw, including upward trendlines, downward trendlines, and horizontal trendlines. You can also draw trend channels and other types of trend-based indicators on Tradingview.